DanWatch is an independent non-profit media and research center. DanWatch is a member of the Association of the Danish Specialized Press.
DanWatch's editorial staff works independently of the board. DanWatch has three full-time staff and a group of voluntary journalists and researchers.
|Frederik Johannisson||Sophie Stracke|
|frederik (at) danwatch.dk||sophie (at) danwatch.dk|
|+4532105214 /+4532108589||+4532105214 / +4532108589||+4532105214 / +4532108589|
DanWatch's board safeguards the organisation's overall framework. The board members are:
- Mads Klæstrup, head of communications at DanChurchAid, chairman
- Vagn Jelsøe, interim and vice director of the Danish Consumer Council, vice chairman
- Karen Gahrn, editor at the Danish magazine Ud&Se
- Steen Vallentin, associate professor and ph.d., Copenhagen Business School
- Henriette Winther, head of communications, ActionAid Denmark
- Rasmus Kjeldahl, 'Solhvervs' Foundation
- Lars Koch, Senior Policy Advisor, IBIS
DanWatch is established as a foundation.
DanWatch receives support from the Danish Ministry of Culture's share of the "tips-and lotto" funds.
Danish CVR-number: 3117 2969